Apex Comprehensive Heart & Health Check-up
$1070* (Stress Echocardiogram) or $1498* (CT Coronary Angiogram)
In today’s fast-paced lifestyle, work takes priority while health is neglected. However, without health, you cannot enjoy the fruits of your labour. Many health problems start silently. By the time there are symptoms, there may already be organ damage. Common health problems such as High Blood Pressure (Hypertension), High Blood Sugar (Diabetes), High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolaemia) usually start in the 30-40 age group and can lead to dreaded complications such as Heart Attack, Stroke, Peripheral Vascular Disease, and Death.
These conditions are easily identified by specific tests a cardiologist can provide. When you reach the important milestones in life, it is prudent to have a comprehensive and formal assessment of the heart by a fully-qualified Cardiologist, so that you can look forward to the future milestones of your life and enjoy it with your family.
Interview and Physical Examination by Consultant Cardiologist
Weight, Height, Body Mass Index, Body Surface Area.
- Echocardiogram and Exercise Stress Echocardiogram and Chest X-ray
- CT Coronary Angiogram (No need Chest X-ray)
- Full Blood Count
- Kidney Function
- Cholesterol Profile
- Total Cholesterol
- HDL Cholesterol
- LDL Cholesterol
- Total Cholesterol/HDL Cholesterol Ratio
- High Sensitivity C-Reactive Protein (hs-CRP)
- Uric Acid
- Thyroxine, Thyroid Stimulating Hormone
- Liver Function Test
- Total Protein
- Albumin/Globulin Ratio
- Total Bilirubin
- Alkaline Phosphatase
- Aspartate Aminotransferase (AST)
- Alanine Aminotransferase (ALT)
- Gamma-Glutamyltransferase (GGT)
- Urine Formed Elements and
- Microscopic Examination
Evaluation and Explanation of Results
Review by Consultant Cardiologist
* Includes 7% GST (Goods & Services Tax)
**The management reserves the right to vary the components and pricing of the above packages at any time and without warning, as these may change due to factors beyond our control.